Our Upcoming Events
We are happy to announce that our 2018 Fundraiser has now been rescheduled for October 6, 2018 at the American Polish Cultural Center. Tickets will go on sale April 16, 2018.
Our 2018 Fundraiser is October 6 at same location, The American Polish Cultural Center in Troy, Mi.
- We will be using the whole building and attempting to fill both halls. (700 people; the mother of all the fundraisers for us)
- Guest Speaker is Ret Army Sgt. Travis Mills. Originally from Vassar, Michigan, Travis had a bad day at the office four years ago and lost all 4. But a great success story followed. For more information on our special guest go to WWW.PRHSPEAKERS.COM. Notice his story is being adapted for a moving starring Sylvester Stallone.
- There will be a TV News person as Emcee in each hall.
- Entertainment afterwards (9PM to 11PM) will just be in Main hall only (same as last year). Artist demonstration tentatively scheduled in second hall at 5 P.M. (Book signing with Sgt. Mills will be available on limited basis)
- Tickets will be printed and available for sale the week after Veterans Day in November
- With effort already put forth and Travis as speaker, we expect to be sold out by the end of March, 2018
- YOU CAN PLACE VERBAL ORDERS FOR TABLES. WE WILL SEND A PAYMENT REMINDER AT THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY (see address below).
- Silent Auction will most likely be in the hallway between the two event halls but that has not yet been finalized (items already collected are autographed Anthony Mantha jersey, Medal of Honor book autographed by various recipients, autograph Alice Cooper guitar, Autographed Trace Adkins guitar, etc.)
If interested, please SAVE THE DATE!
We had a fundraiser on June 23, 2017 at the Golden Hawk Golf and Banquet Center. The event was called "King Richard Injured Veterans Spring Golf Outing".
The turn out was absolutely wonderful and we thank everyone who came out to play a round of golf with us
We had an amazing event at this years fundraiser, thanks to all who came out and joined us for the evening
We sponsored a team of Veterans from Michigan to participate in the Oscar Mike Event. It was August 27th, 2016