Help for Our Disabled Troops is a military 501 (c)(3) charity committed to helping disabled veterans who have returned home with serious injuries since September 11, 2001.
It is our moral responsibility to assist qualifying disabled veterans.This is done by raising monetary donations, building materials and related labor for Homes for Our Troops as well as for veterans who meet our minimum requirement of a 10 to 90% disability. These include, but are not limited to, bathroom modifications, security systems, room additions, handicap accessible computers, funding for organized sports for disabled veterans and so on.
All projects provided by Help for Our Disabled Troops are at no cost to the Veterans we serve.
Here is the flyer for our Annual May Fundraiser, to view it click here
PLEASE CHECK THE EVENTS PAGE FOR EXCITING INFORMATION REGARDING OUR 2018 FUNDRAISER, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS IT.
- Special thanks to the following:
- Linda & Brandon Waynick & Mount Clemens Eagles
- Kevin Didio for giving Adirondack chairs from silent auction to one of our Veterans.
- Sue Johnston & Roseville Eagles for charity golf tournament this summer
- King Richard, Butch Nickles, Wayne Conner and UAW 2280 for charity golf tournament this summer
- K of C Richard Cardinal Cushing Assembly 0484
- Grand Rapids Sea Cadets for their continued support
- All of our regular Volunteers and Supporters
- No Veteran Left Behind (92 for 22)
We are excited to announce that Nick Koulchar finished another marathon!